Famly Flickr Feed

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Update from Melanie and Andy

September 9, 2012

These past two weeks have been very bitter sweet for us. I was able to spend some time with my dear friend Lisa and her family at the parade in Fountain on Monday. The rest of the week Andy and I were trying to pack and prepare for our movers to come on Tuesday. We have been also able to enjoy some quality time together. Haley and Kayla had a fun time playing with their friend on Saturday. On Sunday it was very emotional because it was the last time being in our ward at church and my last time teaching my Sunday school class. It made me feel better to know that my class really enjoyed my teaching and asked if we could Skype on Sunday’s so I can teach them from Alaska. It was hard to say goodbye to many people from church, but I am very grateful that we were able to live here, meet and become good friends with those Brothers and Sisters from church. I know that the Lord puts us in the places that we need to be either to touch someone’s life or for our life to be touched by them. We have been very blessed to be in this ward and will truly miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment